- Defines the Company's commitment and responsibility in protecting and respecting the individual's privacy;
- Explains how the Company collects, uses, and protects (process) personal data;
- Informs data subjects about how their personal data is processed and what rights each data subject has.
- you provide, for example, when you contact or have legal relations with our Company, for example, you purchase products or services, subscribe to newsletters, participate in marketing events / games, organized by the Company, or contact us for product quality, or request to provide information;
- are generated when you use our online web site, accounts on social networks;
- we receive from other sources, such as: other service providers or publicly available registers.
- Basic information, such as: name, surname, personal identity number, date of birth, address, data from personal identification document, contact details;
- Data, related to the provision of products and / or services, such as: details of the ordering of production, billing, payment details, information about consent and disagreement with regard to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes and the provision to third parties, contact details and related records;
- Other data on the use of services, such as: cookie data collection and similar technologies related to browsing the Internet, etc.;
- Image data captured by our video surveillance equipment when visiting our Company's territory and / or premises to ensure the security of personnel, guests and premises;
- telephone call records, when you call to ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS quality line;
- other data that are collected with your consent and which are defined in detail at the moment when your consent is requested.
- Conclusion and execution of sales/purchase contracts, conclusion of provision of services contracts; accounting of clients and settlements under concluded contracts; protection of the creditor's interests and prevention of material losses; recovery of customer debts. We process personal data necessary to ensure the proper provision of services to our clients in order to properly identify personal data, receive and execute orders, execute customer service, detect and eliminate various failures and incidents, issue invoices for equipment and / or services, perform credit control, debt collection, complaint handling, etc.
- Direct Marketing. We handle personalized data for direct marketing purposes.
- Ensuring the safety of personnel, guests, and other persons who get into video surveillance, as well as protection of property (video surveillance). We process image data of our staff and customers as well as other people in the video surveillance area to ensure their security and the security of their property.
- Conclusion of contracts and their execution; production quality assurance; protection and defense of the Company's rights and legitimate interests; gathering evidence (by entering a quality line telephone conversation). We process your telephone conversations when you call the ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS quality line, the records and the data provided during the chat, so that we can ensure the quality of the products we sell and also gather evidence for your complaint handling. We also manage emails or other correspondence sent to your Company, the data provided by them, so that we can conclude agreements with you to ensure the quality of the products produced.
- Other goals that ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS has the right to handle your personal data when you express your consent, when the data are to be processed on the basis of a legitimate interest in ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS, or when processing data are required by the relevant legislation. We may process personal data for another purpose, if we have obtained the consent of the data subject, or we have the right to process the data on the basis of a legitimate interest.
- Data processors (subcontractors) who provide us the services (perform work) and manage your data on behalf of ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS as a data manager. Data managers have the right to process personal data only in accordance with our instructions and only to the extent, necessary for the proper performance of the obligations, set out in the contract. With the help of subcontractors, we take all necessary measures to ensure that our data managers also implement the appropriate organizational and technical security measures and maintain the secret of personal data.
- Other third parties with your consent, which may be obtained on specific case.
We can also provide your data:
- In response to requests from courts or public authorities, only to the extent necessary to properly enforce existing legislation or court order / certificate.
- How long do we keep your data? We keep your personal data for no longer than required by the purposes of data processing or provided for by law if they provide for longer storage of data. We strive to avoid keeping obsolete or unnecessary information and to ensure that personal data and other information is constantly updated and correct.
- apply to ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS with the request to provide information about your personal data processed by ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS;
- apply to ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS with a request to correct your personal data and / or to suspend such processing of personal data, except for storage - in case you find out that the data are incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate when you have read your personal data;
- apply to ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS with the request to destroy personal data or to stop the processing of such personal data, except for storage - in case your personal data are processed illegally or dishonestly;
- not to consent to the processing of your personal data when processed or intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes or because of the legitimate interest pursued by ŽEMAITIJOS PIENAS or a third party to whom personal data is provided;
- submit personalized content and advertisements;
- more accurately calculate site traffic and behavior of the visitors on the portal;
- allow staying in the directory upon return, after closing the web browser;
- your display options, such as: color contrast options or font size;
- have you already responded to the survey question in the popup window about the usefulness of your site's content (so that you will not be asked again);
|Slapuko pavadinimas||Tikslas||Saugojimo trukmė|
|qtrans_front_language||Slapukas naudojamas įsiminti vartotojo pasirinktai svetainės kalai.||1 metai|
|_ga||Mes naudojame Google Analytics svetainės lankomumo sekimui. Naudojamas atpažinti lankytojui.||2 metai|
|_gat||Mes naudojame Google Analytics svetainės lankomumo sekimui. Naudojamas nustatyti krovimo greičiui||1 minutė|
|_gid||Mes naudojame Google Analytics svetainės lankomumo sekimui. Naudojamas atpažinti lankytojui.||24 valandos|
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=cs_CZ&viewlocale=en_US
There are no preservatives, thickeners or flavor enhancers in RAMBYNO® cheese production.
RAMBYNO® snacks are smoked with mild natural alder smoke.
RAMBYNO® processed cheese is made from 100% natural cheese.
Smoked cheese snacks. More information...
Processed cheese. More information...